Yes, its completely managed — if you experience issues with your hosting, you can reach out to our support team. You manage your website, application and files yourself
We offer reasonable prices for our domain, best price out there
Create a domain forwarder
To set up a domain forwarder, perform the following steps:
- Log into your Cpanel account and navigate to the DOMAINS section and click on the Redirects option
Choose the type of redirect you would like to use for your domain:
- Permanent (301): this redirect will update the visitors’ bookmarks and direct search engines to the new site.
- Temporary (302): it will redirect the visitor or search engine, but will not update the bookmark and the search engine will continue to index to the original page.
- From a drop-down menu, choose the domain name you would like to redirect:
- Enter the full URL of the page your domain will be redirecting to in the Redirects to field.
Select if you want your domain to redirect with www. or not:
- Only redirect with www.: The redirect will work if only visitors are using www. as a part of the URL.
- Redirect with or without www.: The redirect will work regardless of using www. as a part of the URL or not.
- Do Not Redirect www.: The redirect will not work if visitors are using www. as a part of the URL.
Check Wild Card Redirect if you would like all files in the current directory to be redirected to the same files names in the new directory.
Example: If example.com redirects to example-test.com, then:
- with Wild Card Redirect: example.com/test/ redirects to example-test.com/test/ without
- without Wild Card Redirect: example.com/test/ redirects to example-test.com
- Click on the Add button in order to create the redirect.
Note: Please make sure that the domain is unlocked, under managing domain click on change the registrar locked status or from the side menu click on “Registrar lock”
Click on “Disable Register Lock”, remember to lock it back after the nameserver changes are finished